The young person’s specialist support worker also contributes to the booklet which the young person keeps for life and which demonstrates positive outcomes and achievements.
To smooth the transition to independent living, young people have the opportunity to move on to our supported housing charity ROC Solid, which offers tapered support in a house in the community
Our team works with partners to promote:
- Learning and employment
- Contact with family/significant others when safe to do so
- Decision-making skills
- An understanding of actions and consequences to encourage behavioural change
- Citizenship and importance of having your say
- Self worth and confidence
- Positive links with the local community
We have access to a range of privately-owned rented houses and can respond to applications promptly.